Skip to main content

We are losers


(post from the End of October - not sure why it didn't publish!) 


As of this week, I have been on Weight Watchers for 3 1/2 months. 
Daryl's been on his weight loss program for 4 weeks... and he's already lost as much weight as I have in almost 4 MONTHS!!! But I'm doing low calorie, I am doing Weight Watchers, and they are a slow loss program.  So we are both losing together now. Me much more slowly, but that'ts ok!  I hope he really sticks to this after his work contest is over. I can already tell the difference in him, although he can't tell in me....   


Here are a few photos of us - through the years, we may NEVER get back to where we were in the top one, but hopefully be far different than the one from Thanksgiving last year. 
  



And this is our latest together - I am not thrilled with how I look, I was laughing and look like I have three chins again... And I am wearing smaller workout capris, my previous pair was too loose, these are a little snug... so I have a muffin top.. Boo...  (Also cut off almost a foot of hair from my head! that was probably a pound on it's own!)   


 But this is us, tonight - how we look...  I am down 21 pounds since July 7, he is down 20 in the last 4 weeks. 
October 20 2017
Honesty...  what we look like RIGHT now...  

In a month I will post where we are then...   After he wins that contest! (I have great confidence in him!) 
Then more photos again January, just to see how things are going. 
I hope to make my goal weight by May, at the rate I am losing, it's not an unrealistic goal. That will have been 10 months since I began...   But it took me YEARS to put the weight on! So 10 month's doesn't seem like that long! 
x

x

Popular posts from this blog

Walking..Walking..Walking

The treadmill has been the main source of exercise for me... I wanted to build my stamina up before moving on to other workouts. But I did add the 30 minute circuit at Planet Fitness into my weeks.  I do treadmill at least 5 times a week. and the Circuit on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  I get worn out on the 30 minute circuit pretty fast, and sweating like a pig. But the walking is getting easier. Sunday I walked 2.25 miles in 45 minutes.  Today the treadmill I was on, would not set the timer past 33 minutes. But I did 2 miles in that 33 minutes.  It's getting easier. I also add some incline to my walk, to make it challenging.. usually nothing over a 3 incline, if I got higher, I find I can't breathe very easy.. So until I get better at it, staying at a 3 incline or below. My treadmill speed is between 2.5 and 3.3.  I try to go at 3.3 as long as I can, when my feet and calves feel painful, I lower the speed to 2.5.   So far I think, I am doing an OK job, getting this exerc

I am definitely a turtle...

Losing weight is much harder than putting it on. I haven't lost a LOT, but it still losing, even if less than a pound every two weeks.  I went totally off WW yesterday. I didn't drink my water, I did not count my points. Daryl and I went to dinner at Chili's. I got a burger (no cheese or dressing)  and onion rings. I only ate 3/4 of my burger, and about 1/4 of the onion rings.  That was fine and good.. BUT we had the "endless" chips and salsa..   I ate WAY WAY WAY too many chips.  I was so upset with myself after, I just didn't even look up the points,or record any for the meal. I am sure I went over my allotment of 30 smart-points a day (only other thing I had was a 2 point protein shake for breakfast).  I tried to make myself feel better by telling myself, I had 78 fit-points for the week, and 35 weekly extra points I hadn't touched - and my week ended yesterday -,  But I still feel awful. Weighing in for my weekly weigh in this morning, I still hav